14 Lieutenant Street Llandilo
SOLD by Michael Hollier, call for a free market appraisal 0431 601 642
Why wait for a builder, this BRAND NEW home is built with the highest quality inclusions and is ready to go! with an open planned design and optional high quality inclusions this property is a clear cut above the standard builders package........
- 900mmm stainless gas cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher, polyurethane cabinetry and 40mm stone benchtops with sunken sink.
- Semi frameless shower screens, floor to ceiling tiles and stone tops to bathroom vanities
- Extra high 2.8 meter ceilings with downlighting throughout
- High quality plush carpet in bedrooms
- Dual zone ducted air conditioning throughout with gas bayonets for heaters.
- Extended alfresco area with natural gas point for BBQ
- Fully alarmed
- Walk-in robe to main bedroom
- Theatre room
The perfect first home or investment with a potential rental return of approx $500 per week.
IMPORTANT :14 Lieutenant st Llandilo (Jordan Springs) stage 2, iPhone maps will take you directly to the property, google maps will take you to general area, access via Jordan Springs Blvd, new access from Leichhardt av Werrington County 2747 as displayed in photos to open soon.
First home buyers take advantage of the First Home Buyers Assistance scheme providing exemptions on stamp duty on new valued up to $650,000 and concessions on duty for new homes valued between $650,000 and $800,000.
Thinking to sell?, contact Michael Hollier for a free market appraisal 0431 601 642
*virtual furniture displayed
Built In Robes
Grey Water System
Australian Real Estate Nepean District
46 - 52 Melville Road
ST CLAIR 2759
T 02 9834 1044
F 02 9834 3079
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.