Situated on a level block in a peaceful, family friendly cul-de-sac, this cosy, low maintenance home presents surprisingly large-sized features and is conveniently positioned just a short walk from the local Blackwell Primary School.
The impressive use of space in this very practical floor plan is made up of a big renovated kitchen with an eat-in island bench, a separate lounge and dining room plus a large enclosed sun room which would be great as a children's play area. All bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes and have remote ceiling fans.
Clever planning in the backyard provides a venue for your mid-week barbecue's and weekend entertaining with a covered outdoor entertaining area and plenty of grass. In addition to the front carport, the garage opens to the rear pergola with a sliding door making for a perfect teenage retreat or man cave.
Other features include:
- Gas stove, ducted range hood, dishwasher and large pantry in the kitchen.
- Renovated bathroom with frameless shower screen.
- Air conditioning plus natural gas heating and gas hot water system.
- Easy access to the M4 and M7 motorways.
- 16 electricity solar panels.
- Currently leased $480pw, tenants willing to stay.
St Clair 2759 will be situated right next to the Broader Western Sydney Employment Area with 11,000 Hectares of future commercial/ industrial uses & 15min from Badgerys Creek Airport (under construction completion 2026) there is great potential for growth.
OPEN HOME THIS SATURDAY 12 - 12:40PM